PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION NOTICE
K2014093654 (SOUTH AFRICA) (PTY) LTD (“Xenisys”) confirms to the following:
1. Not disclose or otherwise make available the Personal Information to any third party other than required by law, authorized staff or sub-contractors who require access to such Personal Information strictly in order to carry out their obligations pursuant to our obligations.
2. Ensure that our employees, agents, subsidiaries, representatives, subcontractors and any other persons that have access to the Personal Information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in respect to the Personal Information.
3. Comply with the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 and/or any other prevailing privacy and data protection legislation governing the collection, use and processing of Personal Information as defined in the relevant legislation.
4. Only act on the instruction of you in collecting, processing and utilising Personal Information.
5. Not process Personal Information for any purpose other than to perform our obligations to you, and to ensure that such processing will not place us in breach of the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 and/or any privacy and data protection laws or stated requirements.
6. Take appropriate, reasonable, technical and organisational measures to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Information in our possession, or under our control, is secure and that such Personal Information is protected against accidental loss, destruction, damage, unlawful access and / or processing.
Our security policies and procedures cover:
6.1. Physical security;
6.2. Computer and network security;
6.3. Secure communications;
6.4. Monitoring access and usage of private information;
7. When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure your personal information is kept secure. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.
8. Return or destroy the Personal Information once it is no longer required for the purpose of performing our obligations to you or any directly related purpose unless required by law to keep for a longer period.
Please notify us as soon as possible if you want us to remove your personal information from our data store by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to see our PAIA manual kindly send an email to email@example.com and we will send it to you.
Version: 1.0 (30/06/2021)
(No previous versions available to link)