THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW SHALL APPLY TO ALL JOB CARDS FROM K2014093654 (SOUTH AFRICA) (PTY) LTD (“Xenisys”).
1. Please retain all job cards for the collection of your product.
2. Identification will need to be presented in order to collect your repair.
3. A quote will be released within 5 working days subject to parts being available.
4. Repair time is dependent on parts availability from vendors and suppliers.
5. Customer to ensure they have backed up all software and data prior to booking in for repair. XENISYS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER DATA.
6. Equipment that is not collected within 14 days of completion of the repair will be sold to defray expenses. Rejected jobs will be scrapped if not collected within 14 days of job closure. All units not collected within 14 days will have a storage fee charged of R30.00 excluding VAT, per day, per unit.
7. EFT payments must reflect in Xenisys’s Bank Account and be verified by the Finance Department before collection. No repairs will be released unless payment has been received.
8. For non-stock parts the full repair value needs to be paid prior to parts being ordered for your repair. This payment is non-refundable
9. All jobs carry a 3-month warranty from date of invoice on the parts replaced.
10. Warranty is void if the equipment has been tampered with. Software is not covered by warranty terms and conditions and is chargeable. Lightning/Surge damage is NOT covered under warranty.
11. Urgent assessment can be accommodated at an additional cost of R500.00 ex VAT.
12. The first 3 assessments done will be free of charge. Thereafter a diagnostic fee of R300.00 excluding VAT will be charged on every rejected job.
Version: 1.0 (30/06/2021)
(No previous versions available to link)